ZTE’s upcoming nubia NX541J now certified by TENAA in China. ZTE nubia NX541J is upcoming mid-range nubia smartphone and is expected to be announced soon. Recently, company also introduced Z11 Max smartphone and will introduce the Z11 smartphone later this month.
ZTE nubia NX541J Specs runs on Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with nubia UI and powered by a 1.9 GHz Octa core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS touch screen display. There is also a fingerprint sensor on the back and will have a metal unibody design. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front facing camera. It comes with 32GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 128GB of microSD card slot and 3GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 4900mAh battery and 4G support.
ZTE nubia NX541J specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS touch-screen display
- 1.9 GHz Octa core processor
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system with nubia UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front Facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 3GB RAM Memory, 32GB ROM
- 32GB internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 150.9×75.7×8.95mm; Weight: 174 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4900mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : Asus ZenFone Pegasus 3 Phone Specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New ZTE nubia NX541J comes in Silver colors and is expected to be announced on June 28. ZTE nubia NX541J price details not roll out yet.