ZTE launch new ZTE nubia M2 Lite Budget Smartphone in India.ZTE nubia M2 Lite price in India Rs.16,999 and is available now in India from retail stores.
ZTE nubia M2 Lite Specs runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and powered by a 1.5GHz MT6750 Octa -Core Processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1920×1080 pixels) HD touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 16 megapixel front facing camera. It comes with 64GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 4GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 3000mAh battery and 4G support.
ZTE nubia M2 Lite specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920×1080 pixels) HD touch-screen display
- 1.5GHz MT6750 Octa-Core Processor
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4GB RAM Memory, 64GB ROM
- 64GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 155.7×76.7×7.5 mm;Weight: 164 grams
- FM Radio Support
- 3000mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New ZTE nubia M2 Lite comes in Gold and Black colors options and goes for sale now in India.ZTE nubia M2 Lite price in India Rs.16,999.