ZTE launch new Smartphone Russia dubbed as ZTE Blade X3. ZTE Blade X3 price 8990 Rubles (roughly in US $138) and available now from retail stores.
ZTE Blade X3 Specs running on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1Ghz Quad core processor with Mali T720 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch screen display. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 8GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 4000mAh battery and 4G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support. It measures 145 x 72 x 8.9 mm and weight is 161 grams.
ZTE Blade X3 specifications
- 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch-screen display
- 1 GHz Quad core processor, Mali T720 GPU
- MediaTek MT6735 chipset
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 1 GB RAM Memory, 8GB ROM
- 8GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 145 x 72 x 8.9 mm; Weight : 161 Grams
- FM Radio Support
- 4000mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : ZTE Blade X5 phone Specs and price
Availability and Price Details : The New ZTE Blade X3 comes in White and Golden color options and go for sale now in Russia. ZTE Blade X3 price 8990 Rubles. There’s also currently no information on if and when phone will be available in other regions worldwide.