ZTE introduced two ZTE Blade V7 Max and Blade A910 Smartphones in China. These two smartphones now announced in China during the company event and will available in market very soon through online or offline stores.
ZTE Blade V7 Max Specs runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiFavor U operating system and powered by a 1.8 GHz Octa core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD touch screen display with 2.5D curved glass. It comes with 16 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front facing camera. In Memory Segment, Blade V7 Max comes in two RAM memory variants 3GB RAM or 4GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, both expandable up to 128GB of microSD card slot.
Other Specs of ZTE Blade V7 Max Powered by 3000mAh battery and 4G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB Type-C, GPS, GPRS, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
ZTE Blade V7 Max specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD touch-screen display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.8 GHz Octa core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MiFavor U operating system
- 16 MP Rear Camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM Support
- 4GB RAM or 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 154×76.5×7.2mm
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS connectivity features.
The New ZTE Blade V7 Max comes in black, silver and gold color options and will available for sale soon in china. ZTE Blade V7 Max price 1799 yuan (US$ 278 / Rs. 18,420 approx.) for the 3GB RAM version and 1999 yuan (US$ 308 / Rs. 20,457 approx.) for the 4GB RAM version.