ZTE introduced two ZTE Blade A910 and Blade V7 Max Smartphones in China. These two smartphones now announced in China during the company event and will available in market very soon through online or offline stores.
ZTE Blade A910 Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit quad core processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front facing camera. In Memory Segment, Blade A910 comes in two variants 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, both expandable up to 128GB of microSD card slot.
Other Specs of ZTE Blade A910 Powered by 2540mAh battery and 4G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1 LE, NFC, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
ZTE Blade A910 specifications
- 5.5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED touch-screen display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6735 64-bit quad core processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system with MiFavor 3.5 UI
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8 MP front Facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dual SIM Support
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage or 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 152x75x6.9mm
- FM Radio Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 2540mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, NFC, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1 LE, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : LeEco Le 2 Phone Specs and Price
The New ZTE Blade A910 comes in White, Black and Gold color options and will available for sale soon in china. ZTE Blade A910 price 1299 yuan (US$ 200 / Rs. 13295 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and 1499 yuan (US$ 231 / Rs. 15,350 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version.