Videocon launch new affordable Smartphone in India dubbed as Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch. Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch price in India Rs.6,499 and is available now in India from retail stores.
Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch Specs runs on Android v4.4 kitkat operating system and powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA touch screen display. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 8GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 3000mAh battery and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch specifications
- 5 inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA touch-screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- Android v4.4 kitkat operating system
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 1 GB RAM Memory, 8GB ROM
- 8GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- 3000mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch comes in Black & Greay color options and goes for sale now in India. Videocon Infinium Z51 Punch price in India Rs.6,499.