Samsung launch new Samsung Galaxy Wide Smartphone in Korea. Samsung Galaxy Wide price in Korea KRW 319,000 and will be available soon in market from retail stores. Samsung Galaxy Wide has been launched only in South Korea, with no information on pricing and availability in other markets. It comes bearing an acceleration sensor and a proximity sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Wide Specs runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow operating system and powered by a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super TFT touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It comes with 16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 128GB of microSD card slot and 2GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 3000mAh battery that claims to give up to 12 hours of video playback time and 4G support.
Samsung Galaxy Wide specifications
- 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super TFT touch-screen display
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 quad core processor
- Android v6.0 marshmallow operating system
- 13 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 2GB RAM Memory, 16GB ROM
- 16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 151.8 x 77.5 x 8.2mm; Weight: 171 grams
- FM Radio Support
- 3000mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE. 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Samsung Galaxy Wide comes in black and White colors options and will will be available in market within couple of weeks. Samsung Galaxy Wide price in South Korea KRW 319,000 (around Rs. 18,600).