Samsung launch new Samsung Galaxy S8+ Budget Smartphone in India.Samsung Galaxy S8+ price in India Rs.65,900 and is available now in India from retail stores.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ Specs runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and powered by a 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad Exynos 9/Snapdragon 83 Octa-core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 6.2 inch (2960x1440pixels) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED touch-screen display. It comes with 12 megapixel rear camera dual pixel and 8 megapixel front facing camera wide selfie. It comes with 128GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 1024GB of microSD card slot and 6GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 3500mAh battery and 4G support.
Samsung Galaxy S8+ specifications
- 6.2 inch (2960x1440pixels) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED touch-screen display
- 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad Exynos 9/Snapdragon 83 Octa-core Processor
- Android v7.0 Nougat
- 12 MP Rear Camera Dual Pixel
- 8 MP front Facing camera with Wide selfie
- Dual SIM
- 6GB RAM Memory, 128GB ROM
- 128GB internal Storage, expandable up to 1024GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 159.5×73.4×8.1mm;Weight: 173 grams
- FM Radio Support
- Iris Sensor
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Pressure Sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- 3500mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Samsung Galaxy S8+ comes in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl, Pink Gold and Silver Titanium colors options and goes for sale now in India.Samsung Galaxy S8+ price in India Rs.65,900.