Samsung launch new affordable Smartphone in India dubbed as Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE. Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE price in India expected Rs.6,500 and will available soon in India from retail stores.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz Dual core processor. It has a 4.3 inch (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED touch screen display. It comes with 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2 megapixels front facing camera. It come with 4GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 64GB of microSD card slot and 512 MB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 1800 mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB and FM Radio Support.
Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE specifications
- 4.3 inch (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED touch-screen display
- 1.3 GHz Dual core processor
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 5 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front Facing camera
- 512 MB RAM Memory, 4GB ROM
- 4GB internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- 1800mAh battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode
- 9.5 mm thick
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE comes in white & Black color options and go for sale soon in Indian market. Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE price in India Approx. Rs.6,500. It is expected to launch in the next few weeks.