Samsung launch new Smartphone in India dubbed as Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE price in India Rs.8,600 and will available soon across India through retail stores.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE Specs runs on Android v4.4 Kitkat operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor with 3G network Support. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 4.5 inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA Capacitive touch screen display with 207.32 PPI pixel density. It comes with 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 8GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 2000mAh battery and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, NFC, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE specifications
- 4.5 inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA capacitive touch-screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- 5 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 1 GB RAM Memory, 8GB ROM
- 8GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- Dimensions : 130.8 x 67.9 x 8.8 mm ; Weight : 130 grams
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Also See: Micromax Bolt Q338 phone specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE comes in Grey, white, Silver color and go for sale soon in India. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime VE price in India Rs.8,600.