Obi Worldphone launch new Smartphone in India dubbed as Obi Worldphone SF1. Obi Worldphone SF1 price in India starting Rs.12,999 and will available soon from retail stores.
Obi Worldphone SF1 Specs running on Android v5.0 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD JDI In-Cell IPS touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera with LED flash. It come with 16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 2 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 3000mAh battery and 4G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, NFC, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support. It measures 146 x 74 x 8 mm and weight is 147 grams.
Obi Worldphone SF1 specifications
- 5 inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS JDI In-Cell touch-screen display
- 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor
- Android v5.0 lollipop operating system
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front Facing camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 2 GB RAM Memory, 16GB ROM
- 16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 146x74x8 mm; Weight : 147 Grams
- FM Radio Support
- 3000mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, NFC, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Obi Worldphone SF1 comes in Black color and will go for sale soon in India. Obi Worldphone SF1 price Rs. 12,999
Also available with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage