Motorola launch new Smartphone in India dubbed as Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM. Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM price in India Rs.18,499 and available now in India from retail stores.
Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.7 GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD touch screen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It comes with 21 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 2 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 3630mAh battery and 4G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM specifications
- 5.5 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD touch-screen display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa core processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 21 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 1080 HD video recording
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 2 GB RAM Memory, 16GB ROM
- 16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- Dimensions : 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9 mm, weighs : 169 grams
- 3630mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Also See: Acer Jade Primo Phone specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM comes in Black with Black Back, White with Winter White Back color options and go for sale now in India. Motorola Moto X Play Dual SIM price in India Rs.18,499. It also available in 32GB memory variant Price is Rs. 19,999.