Micromax has launch new Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Budget Smartphone in India. Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 price details not revealed yet and will be available soon in India from retail stores.
Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 Specs runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 quad core processor with Mali 400 GPU. It has a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch screen display. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It comes with 8GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 64GB of microSD card slot and 1GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Dual SIM Support, 2000mAh Li-Ion Battery and 4G LTE connectivity.
Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 specifications
- 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch-screen display
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6580 quad core processor, Mali 400 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 8 MP Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 1GB RAM Memory, 8GB ROM
- 8GB internal Storage, expandable up to 64GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : Coolpad B770S Phone specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 comes in black and white colors options and will be available soon in India. Micromax Bolt Supreme 4 price details not confirmed yet.