Micromax launch new Smartphone in India dubbed as Micromax Bolt S302. Micromax Bolt S302 now listed on the company site without price and availability details.
Micromax Bolt S302 Specs runs on Android v4.4 kitkat operating system and powered by a 1 GHz single core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 4 inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA touch screen display. It comes with 2 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and1.3 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 4GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 16GB of microSD card slot and 512 MB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 1450mAh battery and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Micromax Bolt S302 specifications
- 4 inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA touch-screen display
- 1 GHz Single core processor
- Android v4.4 kitkat operating system
- 2 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 1.3 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 512 MB RAM Memory, 4GB ROM
- 4GB internal Storage, expandable up to 16GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- 1450mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS connectivity features.
Also See: Panasonic P50 Idol Phone specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New Micromax Bolt S302 comes in Blue and Black color options and will go for sale soon in India. Micromax Bolt S302 price in India approx. Rs.3,500.