LG launch new affordable Smartphone dubbed as LG Ray X190. LG Ray X190 price in India around Rs.15,499 and will available soon in market.
LG Ray X190 Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M Octa core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5.5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-Cell IPS touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 3000mAh battery and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
LG Ray X190 specifications
- 5.5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD On-Cell IPS touch-screen display
- 1.4 GHz MediaTek MT6592M Octa core processor
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 8 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 1 GB RAM Memory, 16GB ROM
- 16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 152.5×76.4×9.3 mm; Weight: 156 grams
- FM Radio Support
- 3000mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : Obi Worldphone SF1 phone price and Specs
Availability and Price Details : The New LG Ray X190 comes in Gold, Silver and Titan Black color options and will go for sale soon in India. LG Ray X190 price in India Rs.15,499 or cost around 15,000 rubles or US $232.
Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company, said in the blogpost.
“No matter the country or the device, every LG customers will receive a unique user experience with a balance of design, performance and value.”