Lenovo introduced new Lenovo Vibe C2 Smartphone in Russia without price and availbility details. According to earlier rumors, the Moto E3 could also have similar specifications like Vibe C2.
Lenovo Vibe C2 Specs runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Vibe UI and powered by a 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P quad core processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch screen display. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It comes with 8GB/16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1 GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 2750mAh battery and 4G LTE support.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS touch-screen display
- 1 GHz MediaTek MT6735P quad core processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Vibe UI
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual Micro SIM
- 1 GB RAM Memory
- 8GB /16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139 grams
- FM Radio Support
- 2750mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Lenovo Vibe C2 comes in Black and White colors options and no details about the price or roll out details yet.