Karbonn launch new Karbonn Titanium Mach Six Smartphone in India that come with free VR headsets. These also comes with a headband for comfortable viewing. These smartphones come pre-loaded with engaging games and video content. User also create their own VR videos using the VR app. Karbonn has also launched Quattro L52 Smartphone in 5 inch Display and 4G LTE Support.
Karbonn Titanium Mach Six Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 6 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Full lamination touch screen display. It comes with 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 3.2 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 16GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 2 GB RAM.
Other Specs of headset Powered by 3300mAh battery and 3G support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Karbonn Titanium Mach Six specifications
- 6 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Full lamination touch-screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad core processor
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 8 MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 3.2 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM
- 2 GB RAM Memory, 16GB ROM
- 16GB internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD Card
- FM Radio Support
- 3300mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Also See : Karbonn Quattro L52 Price and specs
Availability and Price Details : The New Karbonn Titanium Mach Six comes in Silver color Price is Rs. 7,490 and now goes for sale in India.