Intex launch new Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 Tablet in India. Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 price in India Rs. 4,799 and is available now in India exclusively from Amazon.in.
Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop operating system and powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT8321 quad core processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 7 inch (1024 x 600 pixels) touch screen display. It comes with 2 megapixel rear camera and VGA front facing camera. It comes with 8GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 32GB of microSD card slot and 1GB RAM. Other Specs of headset Powered by 2800mAh battery and 3G support with voice calling.
Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) touch-screen display
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT8321 quad core processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- Android v5.1 lollipop operating system
- 2 MP Rear camera
- VGA front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 188×108×10 mm; 272gms
- 1GB RAM Memory, 8GB ROM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with microSD card
- FM Radio Support
- 2800mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS connectivity features.
Also Read : Lava X80 Tablet Specs and Price
Availability and Price Details : The New Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 comes in Black color and goes for sale now in India. Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 price in India Rs. 4,799.