Gionee launch new Smartphone an event in China dubbed as Gionee M5 Plus. It is now available for order from official Gionee shop and goes on sale from December 25th in China.
Gionee M5 Plus Specs runs on Android v5.1 lollipop with Amigo OS 3.1 operating system and powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 64-bit Octa core processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It is a dual SIM phone and has a 6 inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED touch screen display. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF and 5 megapixel front facing camera. It come with 64GB of internal storage is also expandable up to 128GB of microSD card slot and 3 GB RAM. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that promises response time of 0.1 seconds and recognition time of 0.38 seconds
Other Specs of headset Powered by 5020mAh battery with fast charging technology and 4G LTE support. The Smartphone include connectivity options which is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile hotspot, GPS, GPRS, EDGE, USB, Dual SIM and FM Radio Support.
Gionee M5 Plus specifications
- 6 inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED touch-screen display with 2.5D arc glass
- 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6753 64-bit Octa core processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Android v5.1 lollipop with Amigo OS 3.1 operating system
- 13 MP Rear Camera with LED flash, phase detection auto-focus (PDAF)
- 5 MP front Facing camera
- Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- 3 GB RAM Memory, 64GB ROM
- 64GB internal Storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- Dimensions : 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4mm; Weight: 208 grams
- FM Radio Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5020mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Mobile hotspot, USB Type-C port, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS connectivity features.
Availability and Price Details : The New Gionee M5 Plus comes in Silver and Gold color options and goes for sale now in China. Gionee M5 Plus price 2499 Yuan (approx. US$ 385 / in India Rs. 25595).